Wednesday, May 20, 2015

19.05.15

I wish I could have no heart, so that I won`t cry this bad
I wish I could have no feel, then I would pretend that this is not real

It`s striking me down
It`s hurting me much

We never hold hands,
We always pretend
In front of those friends
Until the end

And now you began
Leaving me these wounds
And I wish, my friend
That all this would end

For every kiss
For every touch
For every hug
For every laugh

For every dream
For every thing
For every time
For every moment

Into every lie
Into every cry
Into every wound
Into every scar

Into every scream
Into every fight
Into every tear
Into every feel

I wish I could have no heart, so that I won`t cry this bad
I wish I could have no feel, then I would pretend that this is not real


No comments:

Post a Comment